Just breathe, breathe... that’s it.
深呼吸,深呼吸,就是這樣。
Just try to think of nice and calm things...
試著想些美好平靜的事情。
Rain drops on roses and rabbits and kittens , bluebells and sleighbells and something with mittens .
雨滴降落在玫瑰、兔子和小貓咪身上, 還有風鈴草、雪橇鈴和壹些有手套的東西上。
La la la... Something with string.
啦啦啦,壹些事情有繩子的東西。
There are a few.
還有。。
I’m a lot better now.
我現在好多了!
I helped.
我幫上忙啦。
Okay! Look, this is probably for the best, you know?
好的,聽著,這樣可能是最好的,妳知道嘛?
Independence. Taking control of your life.
妳獨立了,可以主宰自己的人生啦。
And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
嘿,如果需要任何東西,妳可以盡管來找喬伊。
Me and Chandler live across the hall .
我和錢德勒就住在對面。
And he’s away a lot.
而且他經常不在家。
Joey, stop hitting on her.
喬伊,停下,別戲弄她了。
It’s her wedding day.
今天是她結婚的日子。
What, like there’s a rule or something?
什麽,哪裏有明文規定不可以這樣嘛?
Please don’t do that again, it’s a horrible sound .
請不要再這麽幹了,這聲音很煩人!
Uh, it’s, uh, it’s Paul.
噢,這裏,事實上,我是保羅。
Buzz him in .
讓他進來。
Who’s Paul?
誰是保羅?
Paul, the Wine Guy, Paul?
保羅,那個調酒師,保羅嗎?
Maybe.
可能吧。
Wait a minute. Your ‘ not a real date ’ tonight is with Paul, the Wine Guy?
等等,是妳今晚的“非正式約會對象”嘛,就是調酒師保羅嘛?
He finally asked you out?
他最終約妳出去了嘛?
Yes!
是的。
Oooh, this is a Dear Diary moment !
噢,這真是壹個值得永久銘記的時刻。
Rach, wait, I can cancel...
瑞秋,等等,我可以取消
Please, no, go, I’ll be fine.
拜托,別,去吧,我會沒事的!
Are, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
羅斯,妳可以嗎?我的意思是,妳希望我留下來嗎?
That’d be good...
這樣比較好。
Really?
真的嗎?
No, go on!
才不是呢,去吧!
It’s Paul, the wine guy.
那可是調酒師保羅啊!
Hi, come in! Paul, this is... everybody.
嗨,請進。保羅,這是...大家。
Everybody, this is Paul.
大家,這是保羅。
Hey, Paul. hello!
嗨,保羅。哈嘍。
Hi!The Wine Guy!
嗨,調酒師。
I‘m sorry, I didn’t catch your name , Paul, was it?
抱歉,我沒聽清妳的名字,保羅,對嗎?
Okay, sit down, two seconds .
好嘞,坐會兒,我馬上就好。
Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes . That can’t be good.
噢,我剛拔掉了四根睫毛,這不是壹個好事情。
So, Rachel, what’re you, uh... what’re you up to tonight?
那麽,瑞秋,妳,額,妳今晚打算怎麽過?
Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so nothing.
我本該去阿魯巴島度蜜月,所以沒事情做。
Right, you’re not even getting your honeymoon, God...
對噢,妳竟然不能去度蜜月,上帝啊。
No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year... talk about your big lizard...
不,天啊,阿魯巴,這個季節,大蜥蜴。
Anyway, if you don’t feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.
總之,如果妳今晚不想壹個人帶著,喬伊和錢德勒會去我那兒幫我組裝家具。
Yes, and we’re very excited about it.
是的,我們對此非常激動。
Well, actually thanks, but I think I’m just gonna hang out here tonight.
噢,實際上,謝謝妳,但是我今晚不像出去了。
It’s been kinda a long day .
今天對我來說太長了。
Okay, sure.
噢,確實。
Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help?
嗨,菲比,妳想壹起嗎?
Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.
噢,我希望我可以,但我不想去。