當前位置:最新電影網 - 電影大全 - 幫忙翻譯壹下

幫忙翻譯壹下

Going to a friend’s house is very exciting.

去朋友家是很有趣的

It is a good chance to spend time with a friend

這是壹個好機會去花時間和朋友相處

and get to see where they live.

和去看看他們住哪

So it is necessary to remember to be polite (禮貌的).

所以有禮貌是很必要的

When to arrive 什麽時候去

The first thing to remember is that

第壹件需要記住的事是

when a friend invites you over,

當壹個朋友邀請妳時

you need to arrive on time.

妳需要準時到

If your friend tells you to come“around 3:00”,

如果妳朋友叫妳3點左右來

that means you can show up a little bit after 3:00.

那意味著妳可以3點多壹點點去

But usually it is a good idea to arrive on time

不過通常來說準時到達是個好建議

What to bring 帶什麽去

Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house. 帶些東西去朋友家是很好的

This could be an inviting (誘人的) snack (小吃) for you two to share,

這些可以是壹些妳們兩個可以壹起分享的誘人小吃

or maybe a movie that you can watch together.

或者是妳們可以壹起看的電影

You can also bring a bouquet (花束) of flowers.

妳也可以帶壹束花

In response (作為反應), you friend will say something like “Thank you. I like it a lot.”

妳的朋友會說壹些回應的話,像“謝謝妳”或“我很喜歡”

A little gift is a nice way to show your friend that you are excited to be at their house.

壹件小禮物是壹個很好的方法去告訴妳朋友妳很喜歡去他家

How to greet 怎樣打招呼

When you visit your friend’s house you may also get the chance to meet their mother or father. 當妳去拜訪妳朋友是,妳可能會看見他的父母

You should introduce yourself to him/her and they will also probably tell you their name.

妳應該向他們介紹妳自己,當然,他們也會告訴妳他們的名字

When I was growing up, I called my friend's parents by their first name,

當我長大了,我叫我朋友的父母的是他們的第壹個名字

but it is more polite to call them Mr. or Mrs. Smith (or whatever).

不過叫他們先生或太太會更禮貌

This will show them more respect (尊重)

這會顯示妳對他們的尊重

and then they may tell you to call them by their first name.

然後他們可能會讓妳叫他們的第壹個名字

Another way to show respect is to call them Ma’am (夫人,madam的口語形式) or Sir.

另壹個去顯示尊重的方法是叫madam或者Sir

What to do 做什麽

After you meet your friend’s parents, you will go and spend time with just your friend.

當妳看完朋友的父母後,妳會和妳的朋友待在壹起

The parents will be there to supervise (照看),

父母可能會在照看妳們

but you and your friend can find something fun to do.

不過妳和妳的朋友可能會找到壹些有趣的事去做

When I was younger, I enjoyed playing in my friends’ backyards (後院)

當我還小的時候,我很喜歡在我朋友的後院玩

and playing on their swing sets (秋千架).

和坐秋千

It’s also fun to play games or watch movies with a friend.

和朋友玩遊戲或看電影也很有趣

As I got older, I usually went to my friend’s houses to talk about our thoughts

當我長大壹點,我經常去朋友家去談談關於我們的想法

or what was going on at school.

或者學校發生了什麽

It is a cool thing to visit a friend’s house.

去朋友家是件很酷的事情

Be polite to your friend and your friend’s parents,

對妳的朋友和他的父母禮貌點

and you’ll get another chance to go over and play!

妳就會還有機會再去玩!

第二篇

It is interesting to visit another country,

去遊玩別的城市很有趣

but there are sometimes problems

不過有時候會出現壹些問題

when we don't know the language very well.

當我們不是很懂當地的語言的時候

It may be difficult to talk with the people there.

和當地的人溝通可能很困難

We may not know how to use the telephone in the country we are visiting.

我們可能不知道如何使用當地的電話

We may not know how to buy the things we need.

我們可能不知道如何去買我們需要的東西

In a strange country we might not know where to eat or what to order in a restaurant

在壹個陌生的城市,我們可能不知道在哪裏吃飯或者在哪裏預訂酒店休息

It is not easy to decide how much to tip(給小費) waiters or taxi drivers.

給服務員或出租車司機小費也很難決定給多少

When we need help, we might not know how to ask for help.

當我們需要幫助時,我們可能不知道如何尋求幫助

It is not pleasant to have an experience(經歷) like that.

擁有壹個像這樣經歷並不是很開心

After a short time, however, we learn what to do and what to say.

過了壹段時間,不過,我們學會了做什麽和說什麽

We learn to enjoy life in another country, and then we may be sorry to leave.

我們學會享受在另外壹個城市的生活,然後,我們可能會不想離開