世娜得知成宇發生事故的消息後,立刻趕往成宇救助的醫院。
成宇被世娜的真誠所打動,為自己曾經對世娜的漠視和行為向世娜道歉。並借機向世娜再次提出了結婚的請求。成宇雖然不幸遭受此次事故,但卻令世娜了解到自己的真實想法,並下定了結婚的決心。
尹秀目睹成宇和世娜親密的樣子,沒有表現出任何異常。
成宇和世娜終於如期舉行了婚禮。婚禮儀式當天,尹秀首次將自己的未婚夫真熙介紹給世娜認識……
Nearness of the Beloved One《愛人的近旁》 歌德
我想起妳,每當太陽從大海上輝煌照耀;
I think of you, when I see the suns shimmer gleaming from the sea.
我想起妳,每當月亮在泉水中抖動彩筆。
I think of you, when the moons glimmer is reflected in the springs.
我看到妳,每當在大路的遠方揚起灰塵;
I see you, when on the distant road the dust rises.
每當深夜,浪遊者在山間小路哆嗦戰栗。
In deep night, when on the narrow bridge the traveler trembles.
我聽見妳,每當大海掀起狂濤發出咆哮;
I hear you, when with a dull roar the wave surges.
在沈靜的林苑中,我常去傾聽萬籟俱寂。
In the quiet grove I often go to listen when all is silent.
我伴著妳,即使妳在天涯海角,猶如身邊!
I am with you, however far away you may be, you are next to me!
太陽西沈,星星很快將照耀我。
The sun is setting, soon the stars will shine upon me.
呵,願妳也在這裏!
If only you were here!