打印預覽 as long as u love me.只要妳愛我就好
although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤獨壹直是我的朋友
i'm leaving my life in ur hands.自從妳離開我的生活
people say i'm crazy that i am blind.朋友說我瘋了太盲目
risking it all in a glance.激情總是短暫的
how you got me blind is still a mystery.妳為何能使我如此盲目仍是個謎
i can't get u out of my head.我就是無法忘了妳
don't care what is written in ur history.我不在乎妳過去的種種
as long as u're here with me.只要妳陪在我身邊
i don't care who u are.我不在乎妳是怎樣個人
where u're from.妳從那裏來
what u did.妳做過什麽
as long as u love me.只要妳愛我就好
who u are.妳是怎樣個人
where u're from.妳從那裏來
don't care what u did.我不在乎妳做過什麽
as long as u love me.只要妳愛我就好
every little thing that u have said done.所有妳說過的話和做過的事
feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心裏
doesn't really matter if u're on the run.我甚至於不在乎妳是否就要逃開
it seems like we're meant 2 be.我以為我們是壹對的
i've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我試著把感情隱藏起來不讓任何人知道
but i guess it shows.但我無法不流露真情
when u look in 2 my eyes.當妳凝視著我時
what u did where u're comin from.妳做過什麽從那裏來
i don't care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要妳愛我就好,寶貝!
i don't care.我不在乎
林肯的:in the end
In the end
It starts with one thing I don't know why
現在 有件事 我不明白 為什麽
It doesn't even matter How hard you try
不管妳怎樣努力都無濟於事
Keep that in mind
我把它保存在記憶裏
I designed this rhyme To explain in due time
寫下這首歌曲 在適當的時間 作壹下解釋
All I know
我所知道的是
Time is a valuable thing
時間是寶貴的
Watch it fly by As the pendulum swings
看著它隨著鐘擺飛逝
Watch it count down To the end of the day
看著壹天天慢慢結束
The clock ticks life away
生命在鐘表的滴答聲中流逝
It's so unreal Didn't look out below
如此的不真實 我沒有料到以下的事
Watch the time go Right out the window
看著時光從窗外流過
Trying to hold on,But didn't even know
我努力地想堅持 但卻不知道
Wasted it all just To watch you go
我投入壹切的結果 是看著妳離我而去
I kept everything inside and
我只能把壹切放在心裏
Even though I tried,It all fell apart
即使我努力過 也無濟於事
What it meant to me will
這壹切對我來說
Eventually be a Memory of a time when
最後都 成為了壹段往事
I tried so hard And got so far
我那麽努力 那麽堅持
But in the end It doesn't even matter
可是結果卻 無濟於事
I had to fall To lose it all
我不得不失去 我的壹切
But in the end It doesn't even matter
可是結果卻 無濟於事
One thing,I don't know why
有件事 我不明白 為什麽
It doesn't even matter How hard you try,
不管妳怎樣努力都無濟於事
Keep that in mind
我把它保存在記憶裏
I designed this rhyme,To remind myself how
寫下這首歌曲 來提醒我自己
I tried so hard In spite of the way
You were mocking me
盡管妳會嘲笑我
Acting like I was Part of your property
是妳財產的壹部分
Remembering all the Times you fought with me
還記得那時 妳壹直和我吵架
I'm surprised it got so (far)
我很驚奇 那已經是很久的事
Things aren't the way They were before
現在的情況不同了
You wouldn't even Recognise me anymore
妳可能都認不出我了
Not that you Knew me back then
我不再是原來的樣子
But it all comes Back to me (in the end)
但是當思緒回到過去(最後的結局)
You kept everything inside
我只能把壹切放在心裏
And even though I tried,
即使我努力過
It all fell apart
也無濟於事
What it meant to me will Eventually be a
這壹切對我來說 最後都
Memory of a time when
成為了壹段往事
I've put my trust in you
我把信任都托付於妳
Pushed as far as I can go
我盡心竭力
For all this
為了誰
There's only one thing you should know
只希望妳能知道壹件事…