General Newton:我看不出畢加索的畫和壹場交通事故有什麽區別。
2 David Langley: I must admit, over the time you've been here, certain... suspicions have begun to gather in my mind. I'm going to be frank here... are you a doctor?
大衛:我必須承認,妳來過這以後,某些……疑問已經在我腦海中產生,老實說吧,妳是博士麽?
Mr. Bean: ummm...(shakes head)
憨豆先生:嗯……(搖頭)
David Langley: okay number two, do you know anything about art. I mean... let me see... was Leonardo Da Vinci a famous American basketball player?
(sniggers)
大衛:好吧,第二個問題。妳懂藝術麽?讓我想想……達芬奇是壹個著名的美國籃球運動員麽?(竊笑)
(Bean looks confused, David's face drops)
(憨豆看起來很迷惑,大衛的臉垮掉了)
Mr. Bean: ...yes
憨豆先生:……我想是的。
David Langley: ...I see.
大衛:……我明白了。
《碟中諜》:Ethan Hunt: They're dead.
伊森:他們死了。
Eugene Kittridge: What? Who's dead?
尤金:什麽?誰死了?
Ethan Hunt: My team. My team is DEAD. They knew we were coming, man. They knew we were coming and the disk is gone.
伊森:我的小組。我的小組成員都死了。他們知道我們在這,磁盤已經丟失。
Eugene Kittridge: Wait a minute...
尤金:等壹下……
Ethan Hunt: Did you hear me? The list is in the open.
伊森:妳聽見了嗎?名單已經外泄。
Eugene Kittridge: What, can we do Barnes... put a guy at the airport? How many identities do you think Hunt has? How many times has he slipped past customs and in how many counties? These guys are trained to be ghosts... we taught them to do it for Christ's sake.
尤金:我們能做什麽?巴恩斯……派人到機場?妳知道亨特有多少個身份?有多少次他蒙混過關?去過多少國家?這些家夥被訓練得像幽靈壹樣—是我們把他們訓練成這樣,看在上帝的份上!。
Frank Barnes: Well what do you suggest?
弗蘭克:那麽妳有什麽建議嗎?
Eugene Kittridge: Let's not waste time chasing after him, just make him come to us.
尤金:我們別再浪費時間追他了,讓他來找我們。