當前位置:最新電影網 - 電影天堂 - 誰有《殺死壹只知更鳥》的正確翻譯?

誰有《殺死壹只知更鳥》的正確翻譯?

Who Killed Cock Robin?

誰殺死了知更鳥?

Who killed Cock Robin?

誰殺了知更鳥?

I,said the Sparrow,

是我,麻雀說,

With my bow and arrow,

用我的弓和箭,

I killed Cock Robin.

我殺了知更鳥。

Who saw him die?

誰看見他死去?

I,said the Fly.

是我,蒼蠅說,

With my little eye,

用我的小眼睛,

I saw him die.

我看見他死去。

Who caugh this blood?

誰取走他的血?

I,said the Fish,

是我,魚說,

With my little dish,

用我的小碟子,

I caugh this blood.

我取走他的血。

Who"ll make his shroud?

誰為他做壽衣?

I,said the Beetle,

是我,甲蟲說,

With my thread and needle,

用我的針和線,

I"ll make the shroud.

我會來做壽衣。

Who"ll dig his grave?

誰來挖墳墓?

I,said the Owl,

是我,貓頭鷹說,

With my pick and shovel,

用我的鑿子鏟子,

I"ll dig his grave.

我會來挖墳墓。

Who"ll be the person?

誰來當牧師?

I,said the Rook,

烏鴉說,是我,

With my little book,

用我的小本子,

I"ll be the parson.

我會來做牧師。

Who"ll be the clerk?

誰來當執事?

I,said the Lark,

是我,雲雀說,

If it"s not in the dark,

只要不在夜晚,

I"ll be the clerk.

我就會當執事。

Who"ll carry the link?

誰來拿火炬?

I,said the Linnet,

紅雀說,是我,

I"ll fetch it in a minute,

我立刻把它拿來。

I"ll carry the link.

我將會拿火炬。

Who"ll be chiefmourner?

誰來當主祭?

I,said the Dove,

是我,鴿子說,

Im ournfor my love,

我要哀悼摯愛,

I"ll be chiefmourner.

我將會當主祭。

Who"ll carry the coffin?

誰來擡棺?

I,said the Kite,

是我,鳶說,

If it"s not through thenight,

如果不走夜路,

I"ll carry the coffin.

我就會來擡棺。

Who"ll bear the pall?

誰來扶棺?

We,said the Wren,

是我們,鷦鷯說,

Both the cock and the hen,

還有公雞和母雞,

We"ll bear the pall.

我們會來扶棺。

Who"ll sing a psalm?

誰來唱贊美詩?

I,said the Thrush,

畫眉說,是我,

As she sat on abush,

她站在灌木叢上,

I"ll sing apsalm.

我將唱贊美詩。

Who"ll toll the bell?

誰來敲喪鐘?

I,said the Bull,

是我,牛說,

Because I can pull,

因為我能拉牦。

So Cock Robin,fare well.

所以,再會了,知更鳥。

All the bird sof the air

空中所有的鳥,

Fella-sighing and a-sobbing,

全都嘆息哭泣,

When they hear dthe bell toll

當他們聽見喪鐘,

For poor Cock Robin.

為可憐的知更鳥響起。