Mama rolled over and this is what she said: 媽媽翻身向上然後說道:
Oh, give me sone... 哦 給我些…
Oh, give me sone... 哦 給我些…
PT! 體能訓練!
PT! 體能訓練!
Good for you! And good for me! 對妳對我都有好處!
Mmm good! 好啊!
Up in the morning to the rising sun! 隨著太陽東升而起床!
Gotta run all day till the runing's done! 整日跑步,直到完成訓練!
[00:31.13]Ho chi minh is a son of a bi*tch! 胡誌明是個養的!
Got the blueballs, crabs and the seven-year itch!
I love working for our Uncle Sam! 我喜歡為山姆大叔工作!
Let me know just who I am! 讓我知道自己究竟是誰!
One two three four United States Marine Corps!
1 2 3 4 美國海軍陸戰隊!
One two three four I love the marine corps!
1 2 3 4 我愛這個海軍陸戰隊!
My corps! Your corps! Our corps! Marine corps!
我的、妳的、大家的海軍陸戰隊!