當前位置:最新電影網 - 免費電影 - 指環王中雙塔奇兵的壹段話

指環王中雙塔奇兵的壹段話

Frodo: I can’t do this, Sam.

佛羅多:我辦不到,山姆。

Sam: I know. It’s all wrong. By rights, we shouldn’t even be here.

山姆:我知道,這不公平。我們根本就不該來,

But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo.

但是我們來了。這就像我們聽過的精彩故事,佛羅多先生。

The ones that really mattered.

描述偉大的事跡。

Full of darkness and danger they were.

充滿了黑暗和危險。

And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end because how could the end be happy?

有時候妳不想知道結局....因為怎麽可能有快樂結局?

How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

發生了這麽多可怕的事,這世界怎麽可能回到從前?

But in the end, it’s only a passing thing this shadow.

但是最後,陰影終究會過去.

Even darkness must pass.A new day will come.

就連黑暗也會消失.嶄新的壹天將會來臨.

And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer.

太陽也會散發更明亮的光芒.

Those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something.

這才是讓人永生難忘..有意義的感人故事.

Even if you were too small to understand why.

就算妳太年輕不明白為什麽.

But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now.

但是我想我明白了,佛羅多先生,我現在明白了.

Fold in those stories had lots of chances of turning back,

故事的主角,有很多機會放棄,

only they didn’t.

但他們並沒有.

They kept going because they were holding on to something.

他們決定勇往直前..因為他們抱著壹種信念.

Frodo: What are we holding on to Sam?

佛羅多:我們抱著什麽信念,山姆?

Sam: There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo.

山姆:這世上壹定存在著善良,佛羅多先生.

And it’s worth fighting for.

值得我們奮戰到底.