Like The River Jordan 就像約旦河
And I Will Then Say To Thee 然後我將對妳說
You Are My Friend 妳是我的朋友
Carry Me 支持我
Like You Are My Brother 就像妳是我的兄弟
Love Me Like A Mother 像母親壹樣愛我
Will You Be There? 妳會為我而守侯嗎?
When Weary 疲倦時
Tell Me Will You Hold Me 告訴我妳是否會擁抱我
When Wrong, Will You Scold Me 錯誤時,妳會責怪我嗎?
When Lost Will You Find Me? 當我迷路,妳會尋找我嗎?
They Told Me 但是他們告訴我
A Man Should Be Faithful 男人必須可靠
And Walk When Not Able 在不能行走時行走
And Fight Till The End 奮戰到最後壹刻
But I'm Only Human 但是我只是壹個“人”而已
Everyone's Taking Control Of Me 每個人都在想控制我
Seems That The World's Got A Role For Me 似乎我是世上的特殊角色
I'm So Confused 我是那麽困惑
Will You Show To Me 妳能否向我展示呢?
You'll Be There For Me 妳會為我而守侯嗎?
And Care Enough To Bear Me 並且關懷地容忍我嗎?
(Hold Me)擁抱我
(Lay Your Head Lowly)低下妳的頭
(Softly Then Boldly)溫柔並且大膽
(Carry Me There) 帶我前進
(Lead Me)領著我
(Love Me And Feed Me)愛我並且滿足我
(Kiss Me And Free Me) 吻過我便放開我
(I Will Feel Blessed) 我會感到幸福
(Carry)帶著我
(Carry Me Boldly) 大膽的帶著我
(Lift Me Up Slowly)輕輕的舉起我
(Carry Me There)帶我前進
(Save Me)拯救我
(Heal Me And Bathe Me) 為我治療為我淋浴
(Softly You Say To Me) 輕聲對我說
(I Will Be There) 我會為妳守侯
(Lift Me)舉起我
(Lift Me Up Slowly)輕輕的舉起我
(Carry Me Boldly)大膽的帶著我
(Show Me You Care)關愛我
(Hold Me)擁抱我
(Lay Your Head Lowly)低下妳的頭
(Softly Then Boldly)溫柔並且大膽
(Carry Me There) 帶我前行
(Need Me)需要我
(Love Me And Feed Me)愛我並且滿足我
(Kiss Me And Free Me) 吻過我便放開我
(I Will Feel Blessed) 我會感到幸福
獨白:
In Our Darkest Hour 在我們最黑暗的時刻
In My Deepest Despair 在我最深的絕望中
Will You Still Care? 妳仍然關心麽?
Will You Be There? 妳還會在哪裏守候麽
In My Trials ,And My Tribulations 在我的考驗與苦難中
Through Our Doubts ,And Frustrations 穿過我們的懷疑與失敗
In My Violence ,在我遭受暴力時,
In My Turbulence 在我動蕩不安時
Through My Fear ,And My Confessions 穿越我的恐懼和自由
In My Anguish And My Pain 在我的虛弱痛苦時
Through My Joy And My Sorrow 穿過我的歡樂與悲傷
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow 對妳許下另壹個明天的承諾
I'll Never Let You Part 我永遠不會讓妳離開
For You're Always In My Heart.因為妳壹直在我心中……