Who told me never give up 說過我不可以放棄
To my 5th grade crush 那個五年級時曾迷戀的家夥
Who I thought I really loved 我想我是真的愛過
To the guys I missed 那些與我擦肩而過的人們,那些我曾吻過的女孩子們
And the girls we kissed 妳們
Where are you now? 又在哪裏呢?
To my ex-best friends 那個我曾經最好 後來卻疏離了的朋友 Don't know how we grew apart To my favorite band 那個我最狂愛的樂隊
And sing-alongs in my car 車裏靜靜放著他們的歌
To the faces I see 腦海裏閃過面孔的妳 In my memories
Where are you now? 現在又在哪裏呢?
To my first girlfriend 我生命裏的第壹個女孩
I thought for sure was the one 我曾那樣的以為她是唯壹的壹個
To my last girlfriend 我生命裏的最後壹個女孩
Sorry that I screwed it up 原諒我不想再說
To the ones I loved 那些我曾愛過
But didn't show it enough 卻愛的不夠多的女孩們
Where are you now? 妳們現在在哪裏呢?
Where are you now? 妳們在哪呢?
Cause I'm thinking of you 好想念·
You showed me how, 妳教會了我
how to live like I do 如何去過自己像要的生活
If it wasnt for you 如果不是妳
I would never be who I am. 我永遠不會是現在自己想要的樣子
And I'll never see those days again 而那些過去的日子 永不能回返
And things will never be that way again 那些過去的事情 永不能重來
But thats just how it goes, 可是 生命本就是這個樣子
People change, 人們都在不可避免的變化
But I know 但我知道
I wont forget you 我不會忘記妳
- guitar solo - (吉他獨奏)
To the ones who cared
And who were there from the start 那些從最初就守候著我的家夥們
To the love that left 那些曾經愛過我我愛過的女孩們
and took a piece of my heart
To the few who'll swear 那些曾發誓說 永遠不離開我的家夥們
I'll never go anywhere
Where are you now? 妳們,現在又在哪裏呢?
Where are you now?
Cause I'm thinking of you
You showed me how
How to live like I do
If it wasn't for you
I would never be who I am
If it wasn't for you
I would never be who I am
If it wasn't for you
I'll be nothing