Don't look at me.
不要看著我。
Every day is so wonderful.
每壹天都是如此精彩。
And suddenly,it's hard 2 breathe.
但是突然間,呼吸就變得困難了。
Now & then,I get insecure.
我時不時的沒有安全感。
From all the fame,I'm so ashamed.
對於名望,我感到羞愧。
I am beautiful no matter what they say.
無論他們怎麽誹謗我依然美麗。
Words can't bring me down.
流言蠻語不會擊倒我。
I am beautiful in every single way.
無論從哪個方面來說我都無懈可擊。
Yes,words can't bring me down.
是的,流言蠻語不會擊倒我。
So don't U bring me down today ?
難道妳也想擊垮我嗎?
To all Ur friends,U're delirious.
妳所有的朋友都認為妳神智力不清。
So consumed in all Ur doom.
厄運吞噬著妳的生命。
Trying hard 2 fill the emptiness.
努力去填補生命的空白。
The piece is gone & the puzzle undone.
歲月的碎片飄散,留給妳未解的疑惑。
That's the way it is.
這就是妳的人生道路。
U are beautiful no matter what they say.
無論他們怎麽說妳仍然如此美麗。
Words can't bring U down.
流言蠻語不能把妳擊倒。
U are beautiful in every single way.
無論從哪個方面來說妳都無懈可擊。
Yes,words can't bring U down.
是的,流言蠻語不能擊倒妳。
Don't U bring me down today ?
難道妳想擊垮我嗎?
No matter what we do(no matter what we do).
無論我們做什麽。
No matter what they say(no matter what they say).
也不論他們說什麽。
When the sun is shining through.
當陽光普照的時候。
Then the clouds won't stay.
烏雲將被驅散。
And everywhere we go(everywhere we go).
無論我們去哪裏。
The sun will always shine(sun won't always shine).
總會陽光普照。
But tomorrow will find a way.
但明天將找到壹個方式。
All the other times.
所有的另壹次。
We are beautiful no matter what they say.
無論他們怎麽說我們依舊美麗。
Yes,words won't bring us down.
是的,流言蠻語不會把我們擊倒。
We are beautiful in every single way.
無論從哪個方面來說我們都無懈可擊。
Yes,words can't bring us down.
是的,流言蠻語不能把我們擊倒。