歌手:Cilla Black
專輯:A Life In Music
Aquarius-AQUA 水瓶座(水叮當)
Aquarius, was born the night. 水瓶座,妳誕生在夜晚。
The shining stars. 妳是閃爍的明星。
Needed brighter shining light. 希冀更亮的光輝。
Aquarius was my savior. 水瓶座,是我的守護人。
It came along. 它獨自而來。
Like a blast from out of sight. 恰似視線之外的壹陣風
When I was weak. 當我脆弱時。
U came along. 妳獨自而來。
Enlightened me. 開導我。
Covered the sun. 給我陽光。
U seduced me. 妳誘惑我。
I can never ever run. 我再也離不開妳。
Cause I can. Only lose ! 因為我只能失去。
When I'm Aquarius ! 當我是水瓶座時。
U're the power that I need. 妳是我所需要的力量。
To make it all succeed. 使壹切都成功。
Can hear me call ? 聽到我的呼喚嗎?
Aquarius,is the stardust. 水瓶座,是星塵
It kills the faith & the only one I trust. 作為我唯壹信任的,它竟然背信棄義。
It calls Ur name & U listen. 他呼喚妳的名字,而妳在聽。
It steals Ur soul. 它偷走了妳的靈魂。
And Ur hunger & Ur lust. 還有妳的饑渴和妳的欲望。
For life & being free !(It's killing me,it's killing me.)為了生命和自由(它毀滅了我,它毀滅了我)
It's dragging U. 它拉住妳。
it's killing me !(It's killing me,it's killing me.)它毀滅了我(它毀滅了我,它毀滅了我)
Can U hear me call? 妳能聽到我的呼喚嗎?
I wish the stars would turn U in. 我希望星塵會出賣妳。
And leave me standing in the wind. 好讓我壹個人站在風裏。
I wish the devil gave U up. 我希望魔鬼將妳放棄。
And all the snow would melt & stop. 所有的雪都融化和停止。
This is it,I can't run away. 這就是壹切,我不能逃避。
U're controlling my life. 妳正控制著我的生命。
And I can hear me say. 而我可以聽到自己說 !
歌評:沒錯,各位迪曲的愛好者,這首柔情而大氣的歌曲確實是由"嘣嘣嘣"的水叮當創作並演繹的,怎樣?吃驚吧。
來自他們新專輯的這首歌充分證明了水叮當努力在除了舞曲之外拓展更為廣闊的流行音樂疆域,事實上他們做得很好。
整個歌曲竟然找不到壹個鼓點,對於水叮當這樣的超級舞曲大腕類似於小甜甜改唱京劇,恬靜的鋼琴恰似滿天的繁星。
背後的弦樂組則是吹拂樹梢的夜風,壹個水瓶座的女孩對著夜空的水瓶座,祈禱並反省著自己的命運,這就是此歌為我們展開的圖景。
/song/2955195