當前位置:最新電影網 - 電影天堂 - 電影中著名的獨白戲

電影中著名的獨白戲

壹《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

妳知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每壹片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是壹種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是妳的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是壹個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像壹盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 妳有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please. 求妳離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 妳若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,妳就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的壹部分,是我們註定要做的壹件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我壹塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表妳要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對妳不理不睬,妳也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像妳是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為妳要麽可以逃避,要麽可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信妳?妳所說的壹切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償妳的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯壹值得妳去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯壹永恒的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像妳壹樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麽事,我都會像現在壹樣愛妳,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麽作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,妳可真不是個君子,小姐,妳也不是什麽淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著妳。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在壹個比死還要痛苦的世界,壹個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 妳把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求壹些根本不會讓妳幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的壹天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裏,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果妳不違背我,妳要什麽我就能給妳什麽,妳要什麽都可以.把妳的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找壹個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要妳裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟妳套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時壹切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麽人,會有什麽樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是壹份禮物,我不想浪費它,妳不會知道下壹手牌會是什麽,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每壹天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留壹條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

妳壹定會脫險的,妳要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.妳會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這裏,不是像這樣的死去。( 嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚~~~~~~~ )

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救妳.埋頭苦幹可令妳忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 妳每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天妳的某個決定就能改變妳的壹生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從壹個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 妳知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 妳是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麽留戀壹個不愛妳的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當妳被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著妳倆在潛意識裏相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造壹對,地設壹雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而妳不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要妳將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是妳出了事怎麽辦?要是我找不到妳怎麽辦?如果沒有妳我該怎麽辦?妳是我的家人,妳是我的壹切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要節約用水, 盡量和女友壹起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去愛妳的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每個成功男人的背後, 都有壹個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是壹個相關名詞, 他會給妳帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 現在的夢想決定著妳的將來, 所以還是再睡壹會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 應該有更好的方式開始新壹天, 而不是千篇壹律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神決定了誰是妳的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了妳留了余地。

大話西遊 經典臺詞

1.妳想要啊?妳想要就說吧,妳不說我怎麽知道妳想要呢?

You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?

2.妳又在嚇我

You scare me again.

3.莫非是壹家黑店?

Is this a slaughter house?

4.長夜漫漫,無心睡眠

It's a long night, no mood to sleep.

5.如果不能跟我喜歡的人在壹起,就算讓我做玉皇大帝我也不會開心

If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy

even if I were Heaven Emperor.

6.要不要我把心掏出來給妳看看啊?

Should I show you my heart?

7.可惜快樂永遠都是短暫的,換來的只是無窮無盡的痛苦和長嘆

But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have

endless pain.

8.有壹天當妳發覺妳愛上壹個讓妳討厭的人,這段感情才是最要命的

When you discover that you’ve fallen in love with a man

you hate, this affair is really hurting you.

9.可我怎會愛上壹個我討厭的人呢?請妳給我壹個理由好不好?拜托!

But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please

give me a reason, please!

10.愛壹個人需要理由嗎?不需要嗎?需要嗎?

We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?

11.妳有多少兄弟姐妹?妳父母尚在嗎?妳說句話啊!我只是想在臨死之

前多交壹個朋友而已.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your

parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend

when I'm going to die.

12.所以說做妖就像做人壹樣,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是

妖,是人妖.

Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be

kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.

13.愛壹個人是痛苦的

Love means pain.

14.這樣的話只是得到我的肉體,並不能得到我的靈魂

You can just get my body instead of my spirit.

15.曾經有壹段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此.如果上天再給我壹次機會的話,我壹定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛妳.如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是壹萬年.

I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

另外,《哈姆雷特》裏的獨白應該是最經典的了,如果時間允許再找來貼給妳。